- Build and propose to buyer team the best assortment in the department of Butchery, Seafood and F&V.
- Support to conduct the local negotiation
- Support the buyers team and share information's
- Implement action plans to reach the sales and budget regional budget.
- Represent the company during local authority events such as Fairs, Event, Meetings, Business Matching Activities
- Ensure the bought goods is accordance with the standard of quality, policies
- Give priority and develop direct sourcing in order to warranty the origin of the products we sell and eliminate the cost of third party
- A Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Agriculture or related field with emphasis on agricultural production or a related science field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in food product development, and commercialization
- At least 1-2 years of related experience required, preferably in sourcing, product development, project management, retail buying, or retail field operations.
- Strong analytical ability and good in data/figures
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Communicates effectively both written and orally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, with advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Maintaining flexibility in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining an enthusiastic sense of mission.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally in support of our merchandising global sourcing initiative.
Contact : email@example.com , ,firstname.lastname@example.org
Line@ : @makrojob
Interested candidate, please send resume in Word Format with academic records and recent photo via APPLY NOW
SIAM MAKRO PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
1468 Phatthanakan Road, Khwaeng Suan Luang, Khet Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 02-067-8999 Fax: 02-067-9888 Website: www.siammakro.co.th