As Manager - Safety, Health and Work Environment (SHE), will be responsible for setting, leading, and executing the SHE disciplines including: Safety, Occupational Health, Work Environmental, and SHE Compliance for store operations, and office work environments.
Manager - Safety, Health and Work Environment (SHE), will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of injury, occupational illness protection and prevention program including work accident prevention. Implement SHE policies, procedures to comply with SHE regulatory requirements, CPG-SHE standard and to reduce worker injury; serves as advisor and consultant to management on implementation of SHE programs including monitors SHE compliance and follow up corrective action to be completed with efficiency
- Implement and maintain SHE policies, programs and procedures as the Thai raw, regulatory, SHE management system and company requirement for store operation and head office
- Develop, implement and improve the SHE management system, manage that risks of occupational health and operation safety are identified, assessed and managed with appropriate control measures in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements for store operation and head office
- Develop, implement and maintain emergency preparedness and responding plan for store operation and head office
- Access , identify SHE training requirement and implement SHE training plan to achieve plan schedule and evaluate efficiency of training for store operation and head office
- Promote safety culture by conduct safety activities to enhance associates' knowledge and awareness.
- Facilitate for incident investigation process to find out the root cause and coaching store operation and head office for preventing repetitive incident including analyzing safety statistic trend, ensures appropriate actions are taken to correct unsafe conditions and/or unsafe behaviors.
- Establish, review and control relevant governmental documents and reports related SHE in store operation and head office
- Access SHE compliance, monitor and follow up corrective action to be done, analysis gap finding to provide improving and implementing SHE system
- Supervise, or advise, on the development of specifications for the purchase of safety and safety-related equipment.
- Support Sr. Manager-SHE to achieved company strategy and performs other duties as assigned
- BS Degree or higher in Occupational health and Safety or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in Occupational health and Safety officer professional level, preferably in a manufacturing, oil and gas industry, retail operation , food industry or SHE consultation
- Safety officer in Professional Certifications are required
- ISO14001, OSHA18001 or ISO45001
- Knowledge of occupational health, safety and work environment regulations and their application to plant manufacturing operations and processes
- Ability to implement occupational health, safety and work environment requirements
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including an ability to partner with internal departments and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel, power point program
- Basic principles and practices of personnel management, including training, staff development and performance evaluations;
- The principles and practices of Public Health essential to identify and determine the health impact to the public and the actions necessary to protect the public;
- Train, coordinate, plan and supervise the work of others;
- Lead others and establish and maintain effective cooperative working relationships in accomplishing department goals;
- Develop policy proposals
- Good command of English