The role is to lead management account and analysis team for financial analysis to support management to achieve target and in line with Company strategy and goal.
The role is to establish and design the insight analysis report including Financial, Operation and budget presentation. It is also included regular performance reporting and analysis, align with Financial Accounting team and automation improvement work in reporting area to reduce inefficiency and provide efficient report for management to support decision making.
The responsibility areas cover all financial result, company performance, group performance, capital expenditure, operating expenditure, stock management, store performance, DC cost monitoring & performance, company profitability.
- Responsible for financial analysis, insight report and management reporting
- Responsible for weekly/monthly financial performance monitoring – Company, Group, store, DC
- Responsible for financial budgeting and forecast
- Responsible for financial statements and cash flow statement projection model
- Responsible for improving report efficiency and data quality
- Responsible for developing new management report to support new business activity and company strategy
- Lead development of Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Strategic Business Plan (SBP), and monthly Rolling Forecast on P&L
- Manage robust Rolling Forecast process on P&L
- Actively monitor and analyse monthly actual P&L vs. plan and vs. forecast.
- Identify key variance and underlining reasons/root cause.
- Work closely with Finance Planning, Controls, and Operation Finance teams to identify/flag risks and opportunities on P&L.
- Follow-up on the implementation of ideas/actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher (preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics)
- 10 year experience in management account or financial analysis area (preferably in retail or FMCG companies), 5 years at supervisory level
- Strong interpersonal, planning ability and leadership skills backed by strong analytical skills and conceptual modelling.
- Experience in BI, dashboard implementation/ development is preferable
- Ability to present complex financial issues simply and effectively.
- Comfortable and adept at influencing at senior levels
- Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of English (speaking, written, reading)