Role & Responsibility
- Plan, organize, and develop customer status by understanding customer demands to identify the business opportunity with Makro.
- Improve top and bottom line by customer group at the store, mainly focusing on Food Retailer, Ho-Re-Ca and Service groups.
- Coach Customer development Officer to work effectively by ensuring the implementation of customer smart approach and relationship building with customers.
- Execute the customer marketing and category plan by customer group and feedback about customers’ demand
- Approach key account member and high potential customers in catchment area
- Build and leverage our strategic plans to attain sustainable growth and advantage by building customer loyalty
- Develop and execute strategies, in line with the overall corporate and store objectives, to improve customer base, retention and growth on all areas of key customer variables
- Develop strategies in the efficient handling of customer complaints; feedback and provide solutions
- Thai Male/Female
- Graduate of Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics, computer science or related courses
- 5-7 years of working experience, At least 2-3 years supervisory experience in sales and customers service, database management of a retailer or wholesale organization
- Self-motivated, Well-organized, Thorough in numbers
- Proactive, positive thinking and can do attitude.
- Resulted and details oriented.
- Good command of English.
Interested candidate, please send resume in Word Format with academic records and recent photo to:
Human Resources Division
SIAM MAKRO PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
1468 Phatthanakan Road, Khwaeng Suan Luang, Khet Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 02-067-8153 , 02-067-8148
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com