Focus on direct communications and ensure corporate compliance with SET / SEC regulations / CG Asean Scorecard / IOD as well as ensure relationship with retail (local) investors, analysts and IR professional.
Key Principal Accountabilities:
- To control the company’s disclosure upon SET/SEC regulations i.e. a periodic report, a situation based report and so on
- To follow, evaluate, and initiate the notification related to the company transactions to comply with SET/SEC
- To be a focal point for SET & IR to initiate/collate/update information from various department in Form 56-1, Annual Report and any other related SET/SEC filing
- To monitor changes in relevant legislation and regulatory environments and taking appropriate actions.
- Prepare all necessary documents required for listed company to submit to The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) as well as SEC
- To organize conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, AGM, store visit and investor meetings
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and acting as a company secretary.
- Ensure minutes of the Shareholders and Board of Directors (if any related) Meetings, and monitoring subsequent actions in accordance with resolutions of those meetings
- Ensure that the directors and executives have filed report on their interest and related persons' interest, as required by laws
- Liaise with Legal department to ensure the correctness of / initiate BoD agenda related to SET/SEC regulation
- Manage the investor relations portion of the company web site.
- Other ad-hoc analysis on capital market to support managements.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or business administration. Other related field e.g. public communication, securities law compliance with Master degree in business or finance are acceptable.
- Working experience more than 5 years experiences in the leading company.
- Good Thai / English communication (both speaking and writing);
- Initiative and having analytical skills;
- Pleasant personality & high flexibility;
- Ability to develop relationships and inspire confidence, trust and respect from internal and external contacts, as well as maintaining a dialogue and open communications with them.
- Ability to convey information via highly discreet, trustworthy interactions internally and externally;
- The ability to work with various members from cross functional teams, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Proactive in anticipating needs of customers and responsive to requests, and able to perform effectively in a busy difficult environment.
- High responsibility, and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
Tel 02-067-8148 ,02-0678153 ,084-700-7794
Email : email@example.com