- The role of an ASGM is to manage and control the merchandise functions of the store, while achieving operations standards, sales, and profit targets with cost and shrinkage control (under or equal to budget).
- The ASGM is also responsible for monitoring employees’ performance for all supervised departments and performing as a Duty Manager.
- ASGM may be required to act on their behalf SGM ensuring proper overall store management and control, while mirroring the SGM’s method of handling day-to-day issues in the store.
- Thai or Expatriate -Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or any related fields.
- 3 years' experience in sales & Marketing and service management in retail business Transportation.
- Good management skills, leadership and interpersonal relationship at all levels
- Good in marketing, customer and strategic management
- Highly responsible, customer focus and service-minded
- English proficiency and computer skill
- Able to work in shifts and upcountry
Interested candidate, please send resume in Word Format with academic records and recent photo via "Apply Now" bottom.
Human Resources Division
SIAM MAKRO PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
1468 Phatthanakan Road, Khwaeng Suan Luang, Khet Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 02-067-8153 ,084-700-7794 Khun Ruj Fax: 02-067-9888 Website: www.siammakro.co.th
Email : email@example.com