- Evaluation of the suppliers.
- Receiving and control of the Material/Purchasing requirement.
- Preparation of the in quires and request of proposals to the potential suppliers.
- Analysis of the offers and comparison in terms of prices, quality offer, time of delivery, general conditions of supply.
- Discussion and negotiation of the contracts, Issue of orders and contracts.
- Request of the order approved from the suppliers.
- Follow and evaluation of the performances of the suppliers in terms of prices, delivery, conformity of the products with the orders, quality of the products.
- Generate sale, profit, and operating income.
- Responsible for purchasing related assortments.
- Investigate the market price and dealing with suppliers.
- Supervise, coach and support the merchandising team with an aim to ensure efficient and productive daily operations.
Education and/or Job Experience Requirements
- At least Bachelor degree in marketing, international business administration or any related field. Minimum 6 years’ experiences in sourcing or buying experience.
- Team Leader, Possess sound leadership skill and be able to lead a merchandising team
- Strong negotiation skill and good sense of Merchandising and commercial.
- Proactive, positive thinking and can do attitude.
- Multitask, quick response and can work under pressure.
- Resulted and details oriented.
- Good command of English.
Tel 02-067-8148 ,02-0678153 ,084-700-7794
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org